About this role
Global architectural practice based in central London requires a highly organised personal assistant to support a busy partner and project team. You will be responsible for keeping on top of extremely busy diaries, email inboxes, tasks and travel plans. You will also act as a gatekeeper, screening and prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines. The role requires someone who can think on their feet and take a proactive stance as necessary.
- Effectively manage the partners’ busy diaries, keeping a constant check on incoming meeting requests and gate-keeping where appropriate.
- Responsible for organising all partners’ meetings, having regular contact with high level clients /contacts.
- Ensure that relevant documentation is prepared in advance of all meetings.
- Make sure that the partners are fully aware of their forthcoming schedule over the coming days/weeks.
- Responsible for organising highly confidential partner meetings, ensuring information is collated/circulated in advance of meetings and catering organised.
- Proactively assist partners with critical international business development.
- Provide assistance in preparing presentations for global industry panels & seminars.
- Manage attendance to regular strategic international meetings with a list of critical business relationships & keep records of meetings up-to-date.
- Track and record actions on incoming correspondence in order to provide an ongoing comprehensive action list.
- Prepare outgoing correspondence for partner.
- Identify impending travel requirements and proactively secure suitable travel arrangements with partners.
- Compile detailed itineraries for meetings/events where necessary.
- Ensure all necessary visas are prepared.
- Responsible for organising project meetings on behalf of project team.
- Assist with recording the team’s annual leave and unplanned absence.
- Assist with new starter and leaver process.
- Organise development reviews & appraisals.
- Cover switchboard in the absence of receptionist or admin assistant.
Skills and Experience
- Previous PA experience essential.
- Experience in architectural industry not essential.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to use initiative and work with little guidance.