About this role
An innovative and fast-growing studio, with a number of commercial and mixed-use projects in their portfolio,is looking for a talented and experienced Project Assistant to work directly with different teams, for a successful execution of projects.This is a well-established growing practice offering a competitive benefit package with plenty of opportunity for career advancement!
- Ability to collaborate with our in-house team and outside consultants throughout the phases of the project through successful completion under the direction of the project manager
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages under the direction of the project manager
- Prepare construction drawings under the direction of the project manager
- Assists in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 1-5 years of professional experience in an architecture firm
- Experience with the production and organization of drawing sets from SD to CD
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
The ideal candidate needs to have extensive drafting experience and provide a commitment to quality and design excellence.