Interior Architectural Designer - remote working
About this role
A leading architecture and design firm is seeking freelance/contract workers to work remotely for their San Francisco office. You will have commercial interiors experience and will be highly proficient in Revit. This is a rare opportunity to work with a top firm on award-winning projects.
- Work on interiors projects from schematic design through to construction documentation.
- Produce technical drawings in Revit.
- Work collaboratively with the SF team.
- Liaise with subcontractors and consultants.
- Be self-sufficient, organized and detail-orientated.
- Manage workload to meet required project timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Experience in the high-end commercial workplace sector is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills as you will be working remotely and will need to be in regular contact with the team.
- Meticulous in detail.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Must have proficiency in Revit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team working on some excellent projects. Looking to hire immediately.