Business Development Manager - Technical Furniture
About this role
This well-established workplace storage manufacturer is looking for a Specification Sales Consultant to join their strong team. With around 50 employees nationally, they are large enough to provide growth, but small enough to be agile and have a family feel. Key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for increasing opportunity for specification by building relationships with architecture and design clients. It is important to be able to communicate and build strong relationships with Architects, Designers, Builders and Project Managers.
- You will be required to develop sales strategies in conjunction with the leadership team to drive sales and profitability in order to achieve a personal sales budget.
- It is necessary for you to regularly attend networking events, hosting clients in order to find opportunities to submit tenders.
- As a technical product that can be custom designed it is important to be able to offer design solutions and proactively work all leads to generate business.
Skills and experience
- Interior design, industrial design or joinery background preferred.
- An active network of Architects and Designers.
- Strong sales experience and the desire to be successful.
- Motivated with an enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Benefits and culture
- Quality and innovative storage solutions has never been greater.
- This company work with designers to provide custom product solutions.
- The majority of the product is manufactured in Australia
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and a generous commission structure.