Senior Workplace Interior Designer
About this role
A dynamic, multinational consulting, engineering and architectural practice with over 200 people based in 10 global offices, are expanding their design team in Milan and require a Senior Workplace Interior Designer to join asap!
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- Develop inspiring concepts and take ownership when presenting to clients
- Creating, overseeing and checking drawing packages
- Co-ordinate and mentor more junior team members
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of running workplace projects from start to completion on site
- Fluent using Revit
- Outstanding communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
This is a superb opportunity to work in sunny Madrid and deliver designs for some of the most recognizable technology clients in the world.