About this role
Leading Architectural practice in Auckland with offices globally are seeking a talented Architect with around 5-8 years’ professional experience ideally with large scale or highly technical projects. Suitable candidates will have strong all-round ability and experience in seeing a project through to documentation and delivery stages. You will ideally be highly proficient in Revit and have an impeccable design portfolio of high quality projects. This is a leading Architectural practice with a strong track record of delivering award-winning and inspirational designs in architecture, interiors and urban design.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work independently and with initiative
- Undertake design projects from concept to tender
- Production of working drawings, detailing and delivery and implementation of drawing packages
Skills and experience
- Creative, innovative and rigorous design thinking
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills
- Collaborative nature & approach to design.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of architecture.
- Strong Revit skills
- Proficient use in Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits and culture
- A stimulating design led environment
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A broad range of exciting projects that help shape our built environment.
- A network of NZ and Australian offices with the opportunity to share ideas.