About this role
Leading Architectural practice with offices globally and a strong track record of delivering award-winning and inspirational designs are seeking a talented Graduate Architect with around 5 years’ professional experience ideally with large scale or highly technical projects. Suitable candidates will have strong all-round ability and experience in seeing a project through to documentation and delivery stages. Highly desired will be proven Revit skills in practice, excellent communication skills and an impeccable design portfolio of high quality projects. This is a leading Architectural practice with offices globally and a strong track record of delivering award-winning and inspirational designs in architecture, interiors and urban design. Their vast pool of multi-disciplinary designers have made them leaders in their field both nationally and internationally.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work independently and with initiative
Skills and experience
- Creative, innovative and rigorous design thinking
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills
- Collaborative nature & approach to design.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of architecture.
- Revit skills preferred.
- Proficient use in Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits and culture
- A stimulating design led environment
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A broad range of exciting projects that help shape our built environment.
- A network of NZ and Australian offices with the opportunity to share ideas.