Sales, Marketing & Office Manager
About this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for multi-talented office manager to support a new architectural products company in central London. They are seeking a dependable, organised and resourceful team player.
- Support the sales team with the client process, incoming enquiries, sending samples, maintaining stock and supplies.
- Managing office administration, diaries, and daily post.
- Maintaining the CRM system with relevant client information.
- Maintaining annual accreditation applications.
- General office, facilities and operational maintenance.
- Produce marketing materials and presentations
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer skills are essential, previous sales experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Previous event management skills an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign.
- Knowledge of construction and design industry.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop alongside a very friendly and dedicated team.