Senior Interior-Architectural Designer | San Francisco
About this role
About the Position
Looking for talented technical designers that want to shape the future of commercial interior design. The ideal candidate has stellar technical skills, plays well with others, manages deadlines, and rocks their job hard.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in architecture or interior design, preferably in workplace interior design.
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is required.
- Professional interior design or architecture degree from accredited school.
- Experience in construction documentation, detailing, and FF&E specifications.
- Experience with space planning, programming, and materials selection.
- Knowledge of California Building Code preferred.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to review construction for general conformance with the design concept.
- Experience with systems furniture, bidding and specifications.
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.