Senior Commercial Workplace Designer | San Francisco
About this role
An innovative design firm known for producing high quality commercial interiors projects is seeking a talented Senior Designer to join their team. You must have Commercial Workplace and/or Tenant Improvement knowledge. The successful person must have outstanding design skills and must have Revit and AutoCAD proficiency.
- Develops innovative design concepts which are practical, aesthetic, safe and conducive to intended purposes and function which is reflective of client goals and within project budget.
- Able to produce drawings in a fast-paced environment
- Show good thought process from concept to construction document stages
- Great organizational skills
Skills and Experience
- 5+ Year Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program.
- Excels in REVIT for modeling and documentation with proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Commercial Workplace and Tenant Improvement design process
- A sense of humor and emotional intelligence
You will be joining a social, down to earth practice with great work/life balance and an exciting amount of new projects.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.