3D Designer / Architecture + Design
About this role
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, creative, design studio with amazing projects and exciting clients. They have a studio in the SOMA district of San Francisco and are looking to add a 3D Designer to their team. The 3D Designer will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of 3D visualization tools.
- Work collaboratively with design team
- Produce high quality, photo-realistic architectural renderings, 3D diagrams, wireframes perspectives, and VR solutions
- Test concepts and materiality in short time periods
Position Requirements & Skills
- 5+ years of experience working in a design studio in a similar capacity
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Architecture, Interior Design, or Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Rhino 3D, V-Ray, 3Ds Max, Maxwell, Lumion, or Maya
- Work creatively under pressure
- High level of communication, organization, and ambition with strong attention to detail
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.