Senior Interiors Leader
About this role
A design studio known for their award winning work in the education sector are seeking a talented interior designer at a senior level of experience for a strategic role. Working from concept to delivery they are seeking someone passionate and dedicated to high calibre design projects within the education and/or workplace sectors. This is a rare opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and on high profile projects. It would suit a creative dynamic designer with excellent client facing experience would want to build a team within an established design studio.
This is a long term strategic role that we are looking to fill, with the potential of growing the interiors side of the business.Key responsibilities
- Contribute to the growth of the interiors team.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Lead design focused projects across education and workplace sectors.
Skills and experience
- Experience designing education and/or workplace projects.
- Ability to lead outstanding concept design.
- Experience undertaking stakeholder briefing and design workshops.
- 10 + years’ experience.
- Revit skills.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for innovative design and integrated approach.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Strong portfolio of completed projects.
Benefits and culture
- Stunning Studio
- Collaborative environment
- Design led team