About this role
A rare opportunity has arisen for multi-talented office manager to support an established high-end interiors studio in west London. They are seeking a hospitable, organised and efficient team player.
- Greeting clients and VIPs and represent the company brand.
- Phone switchboard and first point of contact.
- Receiving and organising incoming supplies and vendor materials.
- Managing office administration, diaries, and daily post.
- General office, facilities and operational maintenance.
- Supporting staff as needed.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer skills are essential, previous sales experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Previous event management skills an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge or interest in the design industry is an asset.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop alongside a well-established and dedicated team.