About this role
Nationally acclaimed architecture/landscape/urban design studio specializing in cultural and institutional projects seeks a talented and driven Project Architect.
- Involved in design development, construction detailing and preparation of coordinated project documentation
- Follow project through in all phases from design to completion
- Coordinate with consultants and communicate directly with clients
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 10+ years' professional experience
- Past experience in cultural, institutional or complex projects advantageous
- Extraordinary design and problem solving skills
- Technical understanding with experience of built projects
- Knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
- Confident communication and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
This is a rare opportunity to work on some career defining projects with a small team of dedicated and driven architects who work in a relaxed and collaborative work environment.