CAD Drafter/3D Renderer
About this role
A high-end design firm in San Francisco is looking for a 3D Renderer / CAD Drafter who will create interior design and architecture renderings for residential and hospitality projects. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience working in the architectural 3D modeling industry with a solid understanding of applying materials, lighting a scene, and composition. Hand sketching and traditional rendering skills are a plus.
- Produce high quality, photorealistic visuals of interior and exterior perspectives for hospitality and residential projects
- Produce 3D visualization studies of structural options and finish selections
- Produce custom photorealistic furniture and lighting
- Build a custom 3D library of objects, furniture, lighting etc.
- Concept development during pre-production phases with other designers
- Involvement in the preparation of client concept presentations
- Draw rough + detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using AutoCAD equipment and software. Layout proper devices/symbols and wiring on plans
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
- Clean-up AutoCAD drawings, organize layers, set-up the plot style configuration
- Examine plans for building code compliance, local ordinances, state regulations, DFP Planning & Design standards and general structural analysis in order to issue building plans for the construction or remodeling of homes
- Interpret code requirements. You will assist in advising involved parties of updates and changes in the code
- Prepare construction drawings for high end residential; new construction and remodeling projects utilizing AutoCAD
- Work closely with project management and address questions, changes, or clarifications may come across
- Follow standard drawing process consistently and checking details for accuracy
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Sketchup, and Photoshop
- Ability to interact effectively with the design team and understands our team culture
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and make revisions accordingly
- Skilled multitasking and managing multiple projects
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent self-motivating and driven skills
- Team player
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.