About this role
The role will focus on being an all-rounder working from concept to delivery. Strong ArchiCAD skills will be essential as well as a portfolio showcasing professional documentation. It will suit a passionate and engaging designer with a great eye for detail and creative talent. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a team of like-minded people who are the leaders in their sector working on some top quality architecture and design.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- focus on being an all-rounder working from concept to delivery
- Passionate and engaging designer with a great eye for detail and creative talent.
Skills and experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as an interior designer
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills
- Some experience in health and aged-care ideal
- Be able to work in a team structure
- You will have excellent communication skills, be a good problem solver and maintain an optimistic, can-do attitude
Benefits and culture
- Friendly team
- Multi-disciplinary studio
- Industry leaders in their specialised field
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.