Mid to Senior Interior Designer - Multi Sector
About this role
This award-winning, tier-one architectural practice works across a variety of sectors nationally. With a collaborative team offering easy access to great design mentorship, this studio environment is extremely hard to beat! The team is seeking a creative Mid or Senior Interior Designer/ Interior Architect to bring their expertise to a wide range of sector typologies. The successful Designer will be proficient in Revit and have experience working across concept stages to completion. Individuals with less experience may be considered if their conceptual skills are outstanding. A strong design sensibility is also a must, demonstrated through a beautifully-presented portfolio. This is an amazing opportunity to be welcomed into a large and renowned practice!
- Develop conceptual designs
- Collaborate with Senior Associates
- Work on front end-design – with the ability to see projects through the creative process to completion
- Produce documentation
- Liaise with clients
- Contribute to outstanding design and project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Minimum of 5+ years' post-grad experience, including large-scale projects across various sectors
- Experience working across concept stages through to completion
- Proficiency in Revit
- Photoshop and InDesign skills (highly desired)
- Rhino and SketchUp modelling skills (a bonus)
- Strong design sensibility
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Creative and passionate approach
Benefits & Culture
- Add great projects to your resume across a mix of sectors
- Join a SUPER practice that has high employee retention
- Have your design career needs considered and fulfilled
- Spend your work days in a beautifully-designed CBD studio
- Attend ticketed networking and industry events
- Take part in film nights, weekly drinks, bake-offs, a sketching group, soccer team and running club!
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.