Junior Landscape Architect
About this role
An award-winning international office for urban design and landscape architecture is seeking a design oriented Junior landscape architect to join their multi-disciplinary practice.
- Support design team during the entire design process.
- Assist in drawing plans and develop design concepts.
- Help create visuals for internal and client presentations.
- Work collectively while being coached and overseen by senior staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional degree in landscape architecture or relevant field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to work in a dynamic team that wants to push boundaries.
- Ability to communicate your design ideas through technical drawings, sketches, models and 3D models.
- Excellent graphic skills – proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite are a big plus.
- Previous experience with construction drawings.
- This is an international environment so speaking multiple languages is a great asset.
A great opportunity to work for an award-winning and multinational firm with very high-profile infrastructure, public space and urban design projects around the world!