Human Resources Generalist
About this role
The role covers a wide range of HR tasks such training, administering employee benefits and reviewing HR policies. You will act as the point of contact for employee relations issues and ensure the HRIS system is updated
- Managing on-boarding across the offices
- Effective benefits admin and support
- Supporting payroll
- Managing exit interviews
- Coordinating and monitoring leave programs such as FMLA,
- Ensuring compliance with labor regulations.
Skills & Experience:
- Approx 4 years generalist experience in a creative field
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Knowledge of all state and federal laws impacting health & welfare benefits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.