About this role
An internationally recognized design firm is looking to hire a Project Architect to join their NYC office. This individual will be leading teams working on high-profile projects locally, and all over the world. These projects include airports, super-tall towers, mixed-use developments and higher education buildings among others.
- Coordinate tasks across several projects and sectors concurrently.
- Lead in resolving design and programming issues.
- Manage junior staff working on all project stages.
- Coordinate project documentation with consultants.
- Review design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs with the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Actively pursuing or achieved accreditation and licensure is a big plus.
- 8+ years' professional experience
- Proven experience working on large-scale and complex projects.
- Experience across all project phases from concept design to construction
- Great communication and organizational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top tier firm and work on career defining projects!