Business Development Specialist
About this role
Seeking an immediate hire that is organized, ambitious, and enthusiastic in new business and marketing. This individual will be a part of the global team responsible for intelligence gathering and the acquisition of work for the studio.
- Prepare and coordinate (design, adding graphics, proofreading, writing, reproduction, binding, etc.) of proposals and pre-qualification packages in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Maintain project and employee database
- Collect and collate information and images from other (global) offices
- Serve as administrator of collected information and completed work profiles
- Conduct project/business development research tasks as needed
Skills & experience:
- Prior experience in or exposure to the architectural/design industry
- Experience in professional level writing and proof reading
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- High level communication skills – written, verbal and visual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design)
The candidate will be responsible for working with the LA leadership team and the New York business development team to produce and coordinate materials for the production and submission of EOI, RFQ and RFP packages. A successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels.