Part III Architect
About this role
A well-respected boutique studio with a high-quality portfolio of London-based schemes is looking for a qualified architect to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a design-driven Part III with demonstrable experience on well crafted and contemporary workplace schemes, both new build and refurbishments, to join a close-knit but well-established practice with the opportunity to continue their career development.
- Working under associate director on a variety of workplace schemes in London. (35,000 sq.ft+).
- Producing packages in MicroStation 2D.
- Contributing to other exciting projects in the office including mixed use, residential and hotels.
- Liaising directly with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality London-based projects, ideally commercial workplace.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Excellent working knowledge of MicroStation 2D is essential.