Creative Luxury Hospitality Senior Interior Designer
About this role
Creative Senior Interior Designer - Luxury Hospitality
Prestigious and award winning hospitality design firm with high-end international practice located in NYC, seeks talented Senior Interior Designer with experience in hotels / resorts interiors to join their dynamic and creative team.
- Create design concepts and color schemes, strong in space planning which are reflective of client's expectations and project's budget.
- Lead all phases of a project from Concept Design through Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Mentor and lead junior staff.
Experience and skills:
- 8 to 15 years of experience.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design or Architecture with solid Interiors hotel/resort background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solid experience in hospitality concept interiors and coordinating with project consultants/clients.
- Creative talent in conceptual design and rendering skills in either in 2D and 3D free-hand or computer generated sketching, for presentations.
- Knowledge of design trends, construction methodology, materials application and refined detailing.
- Experience with FF&E, architectural/interior material finishes, lighting and color schemes to convey the design intent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Creative Suite.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.