Intermediate Architectural Designer
About this role
This is an innovative studio with the focus on craft, construction systems,Innovative fabrication and material research with offices in LA and NY. The studio is a well-established practice offering a competitive benefit package with plenty of opportunity for career advancement!
- Ability to collaborate with the in-house team and consultants under the direction of the Project Manager
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare construction drawings
- Assists in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial,institutional buildings, high rise and multi family
- Experience with the production and organization of drawing sets from SD to CD
- Strong working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
The ideal candidate should have an excellent communication skills with clients and consultants. A background in workplace design preferred.