Middleweight Designer - Mixed Sector
About this role
This practice is synonymous with quality contemporary design. The successful designer will work across sectors, mostly in hospitality and residential sector, both in the UK and internationally. The practice is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation, combining heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors working collaboratively across typologies and territories. The successful candidate will be working on world class projects from the day they join.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as guide more junior staff.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) and the ability to deliver drawing packages.
- Working knowledge of FF&E.
Skills & Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Experience in high-end residential and hospitality.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Good drawing skills to technical drawing stage.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage.
- Experience of running a small project may be beneficial.