Marketing & Bids Assistant
About this role
A central London urban design and landscape architecture practice is seeking an enthusiastic junior marketing & bid coordinator. You will be working closely with the marketing team on the selection, coordination and writing of bids and submissions.
- Coordination and preparation of the bid selection process.
- Delivering marketing collateral in print and digital.
- Producing multiple bid and tender documents simultaneously.
- Managing social media outlets.
- Assisting with the production of PQQs and bid documents in InDesign.
- Contribute to email campaigns and marketing drives.
- Maintaining image library on OpenAsset.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of managing the bid process is an asset.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with teams in a busy and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Interest in and knowledge of the architecture sector and culture.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.