About this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented account manager to grow the business of a well-established independent commercial workplace furniture dealership in Clerkenwell. This is a role for someone who is an ambitious team player with clients in the commercial A&D industry.
- First year target of £500,000.
- Maintaining existing account projects on 1-5% commission.
- Securing new accounts and business on 10% commission.
- Contribute to effective sales strategies, processes and materials.
- Participate in company events and marketing engagements.
- Organising and delivering presentations at client meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Interest or experience in interior design and architecture.
- Have an existing list of clients in commercial and workplace design.
- Excellent customer skills are essential, previous sales experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an independent furniture dealership where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very friendly and enthusiastic team.
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and a generous commission structure.