Intermediate/Senior Designer- Contract
About this role
Join a leader in the design of hospitality and resorts destinations around the world from their Los Angeles office. We are looking for an Intermediate-Senior level Interior Architect who is seeking a contract role. You will work on some of the most innovative and quality designs with a diverse team. You will join a collaborative office environment that is dedicated to individual development, collaboration, teamwork and opportunity.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- 5+ years' professional experience.
- BA or MA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Experience working on hospitality or hotel projects
- Schematic experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Have the ability to work directly with the creative director and FF&E designer
- Space planning
- Develop and implement design working with the FF&E designer
- Develop all guest rooms, full public areas. Plan the hotel with an understanding of operations and flow.
- Integrate yourself as a team member inside the LA office
- Be available for 6 months or so. Anything can happen!