Project Architect - Award winning projects!
About this role
Located in Melbourne’s inner-city fringe, this internationally renowned architecture studio is seeking a talented Project Architect with a minimum of 6+ years’ experience with a focus on the design development, documentation and delivery of significant complex projects. This position will have you working in a collaborative team environment with a top practice on your cv. This is an initial 6-month contract role with an immediate start and the opportunity to extend or turn permanent.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- Mid to senior level Architect with exceptional experience in complex projects
- Excellent Revit skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong detailing and documentation skills
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- A collaborative and supportive team
- Inner city fringe studio with good public transport
- World class projects