Revit technician - Commercial
About this role
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary practice based in the CBD. They are looking for a talented Revit graduate to join their team to assist on the documentation phase of a commercial project. This is a 3 month contract position and will look great on your cv!
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- A minimum of 4 years’ local experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Revit proficiency
- Commercial project experience a benefit
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as
- A fantastic CBD based studio
- Opportunity to collaborate on award winning projects
- High hourly rate + overtime