Commercial BDM Brisbane
About this role
An Australian flooring company are seeking a commercial Business Development Manager to help manage during a period of growth. The company specialise in timber flooring solutions from high end residential to commercial and workplace spaces.
- Establish a new office in Brisbane and develop business
- Identify sales opportunities for residential and commercial projects
- Conduct regular site visits and client meetings
- Provide clients with customised solutions and quotes
- Build and maintain business with Architects, designers and builders
- Submit regular progress reports
- Maintain accurate data using CRM
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate CRM skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organisation and deadline management
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.