Senior Specification Representative
About this role
International flooring brand renowned in the industry for their quality product and service. They supply premium flooring to the commercial market, working closely with some of Australia's most recognised Architects and Designers. Having a huge international presence and creating a reputation of excellence, they have become the desired workplace of anyone in the architectural products industry.
- Target specification with architects, designers, and flooring contractors across NSW.
- Research and secure new projects within the commercial sector.
- Identifying opportunities, presenting, quoting and gaining the specification.
- Service an existing client base but also required to prospect future clients.
- Manage a call cycle being based on the road for most of the day
Skills and experience
- Experience selling in the architectural design market
- A strong network of tier 1 and 2 architecture practices and design studios
- Self-motivated and self-management
- Advanced presentation skills and proficient in Microsoft office
Benefits and culture
- Competitive salary and opportunity to earn good commission
- International company with opportunity to travel
- Well recognized brand within the industry
- High quality products
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.