Design Architect - Mid-level - Rhino + ArchiCAD
About this role
Design focused and collaborative Sydney CBD practice known for their landmark projects is seeking a Design Architect with outstanding design experience through all phases. Advanced ArchiCAD and Rhino skills preferred as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills essential. Minimum of 4-5 years' experience. They require a self-motivating Architect who is able to hit the ground running and work independently and with initiative. You will be working on a variety of exciting projects including high-end residential.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work closely with clients, act as their first point of contact on the project
Skills and experience
- 4 years' minimum experience working as an architect
- Proven design skills with strong attention to contemporary and traditional detail
- Excellent knowledge of construction detailing and documentation
- Advanced ArchiCAD and Rhino skills gained through practice
- High level of enthusiasm for the proactive delivery of quality architectural services.
Benefits and Culture
- Design focused culture
- Variety of project types
- Flexible working hours