Interior Designers – Multi-Family Residential
About this role
Technically minded and independent designers should seize this opportunity to join like-minded, ardent and enthusiastic architects and interior designers in their growing New York office. This is a formidable opportunity to join a prodigious team of talented individuals who together are creating fascinating new structures that reinterpret outdated codes and observances to make sensitive, renegade and ingenious new buildings that are changing skylines and minds in New York and beyond.
- Propose and then develop strong, interpretive and discriminating design concepts and confidently develop them into coherent, strategic design drawings
- Coordinate and interact consultants across several projects concurrently maintaining a focus and an overall system for progress and forward momentum
- Develop and manage drawing sets and plans with dexterity for all aspects of a project from lighting fixtures to material finishes, elevations and details for a variety of projects
- Take ownership of documents you produce and facilitate their passage through all stages of design and construction including permitting, bidding and construction administration utilizing your knowledge of New York City building codes and standards
Skills and Experience
- Anywhere between 5-10 years of professional experience in interior architecture or technical interior design.
- A professional degree in architecture or interior design
- Display a robust knowledge of interior details, construction means & methods and proven on-site experience
- Excellence in communication - propose solutions to problems with clear verbal, written and visual dexterity whilst thriving in a fast-paced team and partaking in multiple projects concurrently
- Show experience with all phases of design and construction from initial concepts and schematic presentations through construction drawing sets and construction administration
- Software proficiencies: Revit and AutoCAD are a must and some Rhino experience is preferred
This is an attractive opportunity for a highly competent and gifted designer to work on many interesting and high profile projects. This is a chance to work in a stimulating, creative and humanity focused environment with projects that are genuinely innovative and held in high regard by the architecture and design community and the occupant to inhabit them. Great compensation and benefits await successful candidates.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.