About this role
Detailed and unique boutique Interior Design studio is on the look out for a mid level interior designer to join their award-winning team. In a beautiful location, this young studio is producing outstanding projects in the private residential, hospitality and retail sectors. Working closely with the Directors,you will have 3+ years' experience in practice, ideally with proven hospitality project experience as well as having the ability to work autonomously, have exceptional design and presentation skills and be a strong all-round designer.
- You will be driving the concept and design development of the studio
- Focus on being an all-rounder working from concept to delivery
- Passionate and engaging designer with a great eye for detail and creative talent.
Skills and experience
- Hospitality focused projects
- 3+ years experience
- Vectorworks skills are essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- Strong all-round designer.
- SketchUp and Photoshop.
Benefits and culture
- You will be rewarded with a great work/life balance
- High-end residential, hospitality & retail projects
- Perfect city location, close to public transport
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.