Jr. Designer/Job Captain 3-5 years
About this role
A San Francisco office is seeking a talented junior interior designer to join their commercial interiors team. This is for those interested in a diverse portfolio with critical design thinking. This opportunity will elevate your career across sectors working on higher education, multi family residential, and creative workplace environments.
- Assist Intermediate and Senior Designers.
- Be a sponge and open to mentor-ship.
- Develop interiors concepts with senior designers based on client vision, desire and architectural concept.
- Conduct feasibility studies for projects.
- Work with interior and architectural design team to suggest finishes and textures for projects.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and materials available on the market.
- Help maintain material library.
- Assist in delivery of client presentations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred.
- Typically have 2-4 years of experience.
- Experienced in performing duties in a fast paced environment.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.