Senior Design Manager/PM
About this role
A San Francisco office is seeking an accomplished Senior Designer/ Manger to join our Commercial Interiors team. This is for those interested in a diverse portfolio with critical design thinking. This opportunity will elevate your career across sectors working on higher education, multi family residential, and workplace.
As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional design and delivery for clients - on time and on budget. You will continue to grow your design experience, relationship skills, collaboration and interpersonal skills while working on great projects for exceptional clients.
- Work with the Design Manager(s) and project team (s) on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production
- Lead design effort and client presentations, support client relationships
- Collaborate with Design Manager(s) to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, furniture dealers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Mentor junior and intermediate design staff
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Oversee development of design throughout design development and construction drawings.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
- Participate in firm marketing, industry events and project interviews.
- Collaborate with design talent across the firm to elevate the quality of our work overall.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 15+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a designer on a range of corporate interiors project types
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Knowledge of FF&E and Environmental Graphic process
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketchup, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator. Understanding of 3D Studio Max and InDesign is a plus (Bluebeam and Enscape )
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationship
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture or Interior Design required
- State Licensure and LEED accreditation is a plus
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.