Associate Landscape Architect
About this role
A great role as an Associate or Senior Associate in a vibrant practice with longer term partnership potential. Join this close knit team and provide active participation and contribution as a recognised leader to produce innovative, advanced designs across the Landscape portfolio. Have the opportunity to work across public realm, education, health, infrastructure, multi-unit residential, heritage, commercial typologies. This role gives responsibility for quality of design, documentation and co-ordination of projects including management of client relationships and projects.
- work within a supportive leadership team and have the mentorship and guidance of Directors but also the opportunity to shape the future of the landscape team.
- Ability to implement knowledge on a range of typologies
- Develop and grow an existing sector.
Skills and experience
- A degree in Landscape Architecture and ideally registration as a Landscape Architect;
- Good design skills and a great attitude
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of projects across a range of typologies
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Extensive knowledge of project delivery from schematic design to contract administration
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail
- An understanding of documentation and delivery
- Strong client presentation skills
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team demonstrating advanced people skills
- Revit knowledge is an advantage
Benefits and culture
- Stunning Sydney waterfront location
- Community focused award-winning design practice
- Fantastic social working environment