Senior Concept Interior Designer - Retail
About this role
Gifted, creative and with excellent communication skills this role presents a magnificent opportunity for the right person to work with a forerunner in the industry.
- Lead design presentations with strong ideas and robust design concepts
- Strategize and highlight salient issues throughout the design phases
- Communicate the essence and details of the design approach to other designers, technical consultants and clients
- Possess the flexibility to adapt to the ethos of the practice whilst maintaining as sense of individuality and imagination
- Establish good working relationships with fellow design professionals and consultants to guarantee seamless coordination of documentation
- Actively engage in business development opportunities and make presentations to potential new clients
- Be a leader, both in the industry and performing as a mentor who enjoys training junior staff
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years experience in concept design and a professional degree in either interior design or architecture
- Have a natural facility to prioritize information and tasks to synchronize workflow across several projects at one time
- Possess the ability to identify and propose solutions to problems with clarity and verbal, written and visual dexterity
- Balance specific experience of retail design with the receptiveness to new ideas and unconventional approaches
- Demonstrate advanced facility with graphic presentation including hand drawing
- Experience with Autocad, Adobe Creative Suite SketchUp
This is an attractive opportunity for a highly competent and gifted designer to work on many interesting and high profile retail projects. This is a chance to work in a stimulating, creative and relationship focused environment with projects all over the world.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.