Commercial Project Coordinator - Flooring
About this role
This dynamic role will have you working alongside the sales and management teams to successfully complete projects on time and on budget, making this a pivotal role in the business. You will be working with the Head of Project Management in assisting with the timely delivery of projects. You will manage communication between clients, installers, sales and the projects team. This role could suit a Graduate Architect or Interior Designer.
This luxury timber flooring supplier deliver projects in multiple sectors including commercial and residential.
- Working in collaboration with the Commercial projects and sales team
- Ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and on budget
- Contacting customers directly to coordinate deliveries, payments and scheduling installers
- Communicate effectively to clients including architects, developers and end users
- Maintaining the CRM system through quotations, deliveries, invoicing and sales
Skills and experience
- Qualifications in Architecture or Interior Design
- Understanding of all phases of the project life cycle
- Strong communication skills and ability to relay communication to a variety of clients and the ability to adapt messages accordingly
- Previous experience in technical project delivery
- A proactive and resilient approach
- Ability to work against tight deadlines
- Ability to manage client expectations and conflicts
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
Benefits and cultures
- Luxury showroom based in Sydney
- Great collaborative team and supporting working culture
- Work with like-minded creative individuals
- Opportunity to progress within the team
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and a generous commission structure.