About this role
A leading supplier of interior products is looking for a Sales Representative to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidate will have a strong network with architects and builders, a passion for interior products and have previous sales experience.
- Drive sales in the Architecture and Design sector
- Engage with new and existing clients to actively promote specifications
- Develop in-depth product knowledge
- Build and maintain client network
- Seek out new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Architecture and Design sales highly desirable
- Strong network of Architects, Designers, and Developers
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Benefits and Culture
- Opportunity for growth and movement within the business
- Training and development provided
- Central CBD location
- Tight knit, supportive, and sociable culture
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.