Regional Sales Representative
About this role
The Regional Sales Representative will act as the primary liaison between interior designer and manufacturer, interpreting and managing client expectations from concept to close. Project Management is a large component of this position. Looking for someone who can confidently speak the language of design with a technical edge; comfortable developing custom quotes, ordering strike-offs, and managing documents through final approval. Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to work well independently.
- Maintain and build relationships with key hospitality clients
- Identify new business opportunities within the assigned region
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and work closely with architects, designers, purchasing agents and end users to develop project-specific custom carpet solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Design, Customer Service, Planning and Sales Management to specify customer products, maintain project integrity, and close sales
- Participate and promote the brand at industry events and trade shows
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of outside sales, project management or hospitality design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in design related industry
- Knowledge of the hospitality and / or woven carpet industry is advantageous
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with a professional demeanor
- Proficient MS Office including Word and Excel, CAD experience is a plus
- Proven record of excellent customer service and relationship building
- Strong networking skills; social media savvy
- Active member of the Hospitality industry; NEWH and other organizations
The Regional Sales Representative is a home-based position located in the Greater Los Angeles area, reporting to the Sales Director. Regional travel to design firms and client locations is required.
Competitive base salary and unlimited commission opportunity in an established territory. If you are a high-energy door-opener with hunger and drive, I want to hear from you.