Intermediate Architectural Designer
About this role
Join a leader in the design of hospitality and resorts destinations around the world. The Intermediate Designer position performs routine architectural drafting using Revit as well as assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents. The Intermediate Designer position provides assistance to project teams and other staff members as required on basic phases of the project.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead in development of design and preparation of project documentation
- Performs research and complies data and as required by the project
- Responsible for correcting and updating drawings
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Project Manager
- This position requires a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture
- 3+ years’ experience in a small to mid-size professional service firm.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, and/or Rhino
- Minimum 3 years' Revit experience is required.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of construction document development.
- This position requires the willingness to expand knowledge in architecture, architectural design techniques and architectural technology.
- Demonstrate an eagerness and willingness to learn.