Project Architect - Industrial
About this role
This global practice is actively recruiting experienced Project Architects to join the firm in their Culver City office location as part of their Data Centers market sector.
The firm is currently working on innovative and challenging projects throughout the U.S. and is pursuing new opportunities overseas. They offer unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth by offering a wide-range of project responsibilities and team leadership roles.
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants
- Provide leadership to staff
- Manage client relations
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Data Center's design experience preferred
- Current architectural registration
- Exceptional Revit skills gained from professional practice
- AutoCAD a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of construction detailing and documentation
Benefits and culture
- Chance to work within a large global practice
- Dynamic office
- Culver City location - not far from the beach!