Business Development Manager - Sustainable Products
About this role
This award-winning Australian company provide sustainable timber fixtures, predominately for the residential market. They specialise in ethically sourced and chemical free materials, delivering durable, high-quality solutions. The successful Business Development Manager will utilise a strong client network to drive sales and expand business in the greater Sydney area.
- Plan and implement sales strategies to generate demand
- Maintain and expand client network to build pipeline of projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders including distributors, resellers, sales reps and architects
- Identify key developers, contractors and designers to deliver high quality products
Skills and Experience
- Strong existing network in the construction industry
- Highly capable in understanding market trends and gap analysis
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Knowledge of Architecture and building practices
- Qualifications in business or construction preferable
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Bonus scheme for hitting sales targets
- Company car included
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Work culture that supports diversity and innovation
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and a generous commission structure.