Established PNW design-build firm seeks hungry Marketing Manager with industry insights to increase brand awareness and expand business on a national level.
About this role
Skills and Qualifications:
- Executing proposals at an architecture firm; this includes managing the process and creating original content
- Fluency with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of sub-consultants; ability to assemble the right team for the right project
- Prepare research on potential clients, projects, and building type
- Strong communications, writing, and visual thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete on a deadline
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture and design industry
- Experience in California is a plus
This is a full-time position in Portland. Relocation stipends available for employees seeking to relocate.