About this role
Our client is one of the leading suppliers and installers of a range of timber flooring solutions. Having been in business for over 15 years, they have steadily grown their business to become a respected name within the industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Showroom Manager to join their positive, friendly and motivated team. You will be dealing with end-users, builders, architects and designers, and must be an excellent communicator and good team player. Working on Saturday's is required, and a generous remuneration is attached.
- Identify and establish relationships with clients
- Connect with network to gain new business
- Measuring and preparing quotes.
- Respond to project tenders
- Maintain accurate activity in project software
- Collaborate with design and construction teams to deliver high standard of client service
- Educate clients on the company’s products and services
Skills and Experience
- Experience in retail showroom management
- A passion for working with people
- Experience in the flooring industry highly regarded.
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Confidence working in a consultative sales role with high end retail clients, architects and interior designers
- Strong computer skills, including experience with outlook, Excel and Adobe
Benefits and Culture
- Grow and learn with involvement in all areas
- Mentoring and career development support
- Tight knit, supportive, and sociable culture