About this role
This role will suit a self-starter with a proven track record of delivering large-scale projects locally.Your day to day will see you managing all stakeholders and the builder engaged with the project, liaising with the client and consultants, as well as driving the project team in an award winning multi-disciplinary studio, known for their award winning work including high profile multi residential projects. This company offers the winning combination of design experience and energy underpinned by outstanding leadership and a strong project pipeline.
- Oversee the delivery of architectural documentation packages through design development, tender and construction phases
- Program the scope of services and provide regular advice on project performance
- Attend site meetings with the head contractor to review and assess the built progress against the design intent and quality outcomes
- Be able to advise on constructibility issues with the client representatives
- Mentor and lead the project team.
Skills and experience
- You will be a champion for design integrity
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Hold an impressive portfolio of work including delivery of large scale multi-residential projects
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders on large and complex projects
- Understanding the commerciality
- Approx. 6-10 years' local experience highly desired.
- Proficiency in Revit desirable
- A solid understanding of Australian standards and BCA's.
Benefits and culture
- Pride themselves on giving back to the community
- Studio offers leadership programs and opportunities
- Friendly office dog