Project Architect- Hotel
About this role
Our client is an edgy architectural office with a proven track record of contemporary residential projects. This national studio is ready to bring on an additional team leader to run a number of design led projects. If you are design focused Project Architect with strong revit skills and looking for a new challenge this is your opportunity.
- Work across large-scale residential and hotel projects in an all-round capacity
- Ability to lead a project and manage consultants
- Produce working drawings and detailing, from design approval through to construction documentation phases
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
Skills and Experience
- 5 years post registration experience gained on local projects across multi-residential or hotels.
- Strong leadership qualities and a can do attitude on projects.
- Interest in joining a boutique office that is located in the CBD.
- Proven revit ability and the capabilities of mentoring more junior team members on all documentation.
Benefits and Culture
- Incredible office location
- Design focused projects
- Dynamic studio environment
- Cutting edge projects