About this role
This published design studio is looking for an ambitious architect to join their small team and help deliver luxury, high-end residential projects in New York City, the US and abroad. The perfect candidate will want to join a team that is reinventing the traditional design process in a classic, modern and heartfelt way.
- Work closely with the lead designer in design development
- Lead production of project documentation at various design phases: SD, DD, Bid and CD
- Coordinate design with consultants
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree of Architecture or Interior Architecture
- 3-6 years of professional experience
- Experience working in high-end residential sector
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of ground up and gut renovation projects
- Excellent understanding of contemporary and traditional detailing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their growing New York studio and work on amazing luxury designs.